RM1,000.00

I teach kids, teenagers, daddies, mommies, grannies, how to become Olympic Champions. Like me. I, Michael Phelps, has won the most number of Gold Medals in the Olympics since the history of the Olympics. No Kidding. I raced with a Great White Shark – and didn’t get eaten. I teach people how to become bad-ass swimmers.

This class here happens every weekday 9:30AM to 10:00AM starting July 1 and is only open to 30 STUDENTS of all ages. The class gives to 20 days of training with me. First come first serve.

Sold By : Michael Phelps
Categories: ,
Share with a friend

Description

I teach kids, teenagers, daddies, mommies, grannies, how to become Olympic Champions. Like me. I, Michael Phelps, has won the most number of Gold Medals in the Olympics since the history of the Olympics. No Kidding. I raced with a Great White Shark – and didn’t get eaten. I teach people how to become bad-ass swimmers.

My programs always start during summer, June 1, and runs (1) every Saturday for five months (20 days) or (2) every weekday (for kids on summer vacation) for a one month (20 days as well), every MORNING.

This summer I am teaching 9 weekday batches, 3 batches each during the months June, July, August. And I am taking 3 batches as well for the Saturday morning - 5 month program.

This class here happens every weekday 9:30AM to 10:00AM starting July 1 and is only open to 30 STUDENTS of all ages. The class gives to 20 days of training with me. First come first serve.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Summer Swimming Lessons, July 2018, 9:30 to 10:30 AM”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I teach everything you can possibly do in water: diving, swimming, dancing, whatever.

Got something to discuss?